Imagine yourself in a place where you can expand your knowledge while solving some of the greatest challenges in tech today. Where game-changing individuals are essential for game-changing products.
We are 13|37 and we believe in people, values, and lifelong learning. Could this be where you belong?
We are an international software consultancy company that empowers our clients and colleagues through the co-creation of sustainable tech solutions.
With more than 300 passionate individuals, we are a mix of over 40 diverse nationalities and cultures. We proudly celebrate that our colleagues come from a wide variety of backgrounds, and firmly believe that it enriches all of our lives and the software we create.
At 13|37, we are invested in growing with our clients, our community, and each other. We live and breathe knowledge. We believe in potential and our mission is to help you discover yours. We invest in you, your technical skills, and your development as a software professional.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a knowledgeable and driven individual with intermediate or senior levels of professional experience. Aside from years of experience and past titles, we value a passion for delivering high-quality work, ambition to solve problems, and enthusiasm for continuous improvements. You will be a value multiplier, helping us advance our colleagues, our company, and our culture
What will we do together?
As a consultant, you will develop new skills through dynamic assignments, which will empower you to progress faster in your career. You will get to work alongside brilliant minds, focusing on innovation instead of maintenance.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will:
- Join our hand-picked colleagues and together you will co-create custom software, that will impact large numbers of users in Scandinavia and beyond
- Work in a distributed team with co-located and remote colleagues
- Define and ideate new approaches, possibilities, and characteristics of digital products
- Conduct UX workshops and user analysis research
- Build wireframes, storyboards, user flows, hi-fi mockups, and prototypes
- Mentoring other designers within 13|37
- Have the opportunity to participate in discussions, facilitate workshops, and share knowledge about topics of your expertise
- Continuously enhance ways of working regarding relationships, tools, and best practices
We believe you have:
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in taking projects through all phases, from conception to launch
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Hands-on experience with user research, UI design, and usability testing
- Experience in collaborating with developers, POs, and other stakeholders
- Experience with research techniques and methods of user behavior analysis
- Experience with using digital design and prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD)
- Understanding of browser, device, and environment limitations
You'll make us extra excited with:
- Experience with agile software development and working in cross-functional teams
- Experience working as a product or design lead
- Experience with data-driven design and A/B testing
- Exceptional dedication to the community through your commitment to open-source or other visible initiatives
We put knowledge in the spotlight - this is what you get:
To assure that we never stop gaining and sharing knowledge among ourselves, with our clients, and with the community, this is a selection of our "knowledge buffet":
- Competence groups, code lunches, local and international conferences, and masterclasses are some examples of how we meet up, socialize and share knowledge within the organization.
- Some examples of our contributions to the community are our community conference leetspeak, live-streamed knowledge sharing, and hackathons.
- Combine all this with the freedom of having your own knowledge budget to be spent on conferences, additional tooling, education, licenses, or gadgets, along with a supportive and engaging spirit on top of it all.
Would you like to learn more?
Get some insights into life at 13|37 by checking out our Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Flickr.
For contact or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you