Imagine yourself in a place where you can expand your knowledge while solving some of the greatest challenges in tech today. Where game-changing individuals are essential for game-changing products.
We are 13|37 and we believe in people, values, and lifelong learning. Could this be where you belong?
We are an international software consultancy company that empowers our clients and colleagues through the co-creation of sustainable tech solutions.
With more than 300 passionate individuals, we are a mix of over 40 diverse nationalities and cultures. We proudly celebrate that our colleagues come from a wide variety of backgrounds, and firmly believe that it enriches all of our lives and the software we create.
At 13|37, we are invested in growing with our clients, our community, and each other. We live and breathe knowledge and we believe in potential. Our mission is to help you discover yours. We invest in you, your technical skills, and your development as a software professional.
I love working at 13|37 because of our focus on craftsmanship and quality. 13|37 and our customers expect me to spend the time and effort to write great code, not just provide a pair of hands at a keyboard.
- Helen Toomik, Software Developer @ 13|37
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a knowledgeable and driven individual with intermediate or senior levels of professional experience. Aside from years of experience and past titles, we value passion for delivering high-quality work, ambition to solve problems, and enthusiasm for continuous improvements. You will be a value multiplier, helping us advance our colleagues, our company, and our culture
We understand that you are probably not equally skilled in both frontend and backend, but that's not what this position is about. We are looking for a person that enjoys working with both backend and frontend as well as solving software problems end-to-end.
We wish our next colleague to have at least 8+ years of professional experience in:
- At least one major frontend framework (React, Vue.js, or Angular)
- Writing server-side code with Node.js
And that you have some professional experience in:
- Writing code that is clean, reusable, and testable
- Relational or NoSQL databases and containerization
- Building and consuming APIs
- Writing tests on both the frontend and backend
- Speaking Swedish
What will we do together?
As a consultant, you will develop new skills through dynamic assignments, which will empower you to progress faster in your career. You will get to work alongside brilliant minds, focusing on innovation instead of maintenance.
- We always aim to work with projects that are technologically advanced and full of exciting challenges.
- We like to get involved with a project at an early stage - when we can influence and set high technology standards, and infrastructure requirements and start our hardcore development process.
- We cover the entire product and service pipeline, from high-performance scalable backends to stunning interfaces for all devices - always with first-class quality and satisfied clients in mind.
- At the end of the day, what truly matters to us is the impact that we are able to create through technology; either for our clients or the community.
We put knowledge in the spotlight - this is what you get:
To assure that we never stop gaining and sharing knowledge among ourselves, with our clients, and with the community, this is a selection of our "knowledge buffet":
- Competence groups, code lunches, local and international conferences, and masterclasses are some examples of how we meet up, socialize and share knowledge within the organization.
- Some examples of our contributions to the community are our community conference leetspeak, live-streamed knowledge sharing, and hackathons.
- Combine all this with the freedom of having your own knowledge budget to be spent on conferences, additional tooling, education, licenses, or gadgets, along with a supportive and engaging spirit on top of it all.
Would you like to learn more?
Get some insights into life at 13|37 by checking out our Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Flickr.
For contact or questions: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you