Imagine yourself in a place where you can expand your knowledge while solving some of the greatest challenges in tech today. Where game-changing individuals are essential for game-changing products.
We are 13|37 and we believe in people, values, and lifelong learning. Could this be where you belong?
We are an international software consultancy company that empowers our clients and colleagues through the co-creation of sustainable tech solutions.
With more than 300 passionate individuals, we are a mix of over 40 diverse nationalities and cultures. We proudly celebrate that our colleagues come from a wide variety of backgrounds, and firmly believe that it enriches all of our lives and the software we create.
At 13|37, we are invested in growing with our clients, our community, and each other. We live and breathe knowledge. Potential is what we believe in and it's our mission to help you discover yours. We invest in you, your technical skills, and your development as a software professional.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a knowledgeable and driven individual with intermediate or senior levels of professional experience. Aside from years of experience and past titles, we value a passion for delivering high-quality work, ambition to solve problems, and enthusiasm for continuous improvements. You will be a value multiplier, helping us advance our colleagues, our company, and our culture.
What will we do together?
As a consultant, you will develop new skills through dynamic assignments, which will empower you to progress faster in your career. You will get to work alongside brilliant minds, focusing on innovation instead of maintenance.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Join our hand-picked colleagues and together you will co-create custom software, that will impact large numbers of users in Scandinavia and beyond
- Work in a distributed team with co-located and remote colleagues
- Empower the teams you work with to solve complex customer and business problems
- Take primary responsibility on the team for ensuring that solutions are both valuable and viable
- Contribute with solid knowledge of relevant business constraints, a deep knowledge of your users and customers as well as relevant industry trends and competitors
We know that innovation thrives in product teams where diverse points of view come together. We wish to find people that bring diverse life experiences, cultural perspectives, and diverse work experiences.
13|37 is a great place to work with Product Management. First of all, Empowered Product Teams are central to our entire company strategy and value proposition, which means that people in all roles are continuously discussing and applying cutting-edge Product Management approaches. As product managers, we play a central role in that. Secondly we get to work with a range of products and clients. On top of that, we can share experiences and knowledge with colleagues who are working with other products and clients on a daily basis!
Alexander Danson, Lead consultant & Competence lead for Empowered Product Teams at 13|37
We believe you have:
- At least a few years of experience working on technology-powered products, preferably in product-driven companies, as either a Product Manager, Product Designer, Engineer, Data analyst, Data scientist, Quality engineer, or User researcher.
- Understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to difficult problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with teams, customers, and company stakeholders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Experience in formulation and execution of product vision, product strategy, product principles, objectives & key results
We put knowledge in the spotlight - this is what you get:
To assure that we never stop gaining and sharing knowledge among ourselves, with our clients, and with the community, this is a selection of our "knowledge buffet":
- Competence groups, code lunches, local and international conferences, and masterclasses are some examples of how we meet up, socialize and share knowledge within the organization.
- Some examples of our contributions to the community are our community conference leetspeak, live-streamed knowledge sharing, and hackathons.
- Combine all this with the freedom of having your own knowledge budget to be spent on conferences, additional tooling, education, licenses, or gadgets, along with a supportive and engaging spirit on top of it all.
We've got this. Together.
Get some insights into life at 13|37 by checking out our Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Flickr.
For contact or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you