Imagine yourself in a place where you can expand your knowledge while solving some of the greatest challenges in tech today. Where game-changing individuals are essential for game-changing products.
We are 13|37 and we believe in people, values and lifelong learning. Could this be where you belong?
We are an international software consultancy company that empowers our clients and colleagues through the co-creation of sustainable tech solutions.
With more than 300 passionate individuals, we are a mix of over 40 diverse nationalities and cultures. We proudly celebrate that our colleagues come from a wide variety of backgrounds, and firmly believe that it enriches all of our lives and the software we create.
At 13|37, we are invested in growing with our clients, our community, and each other. We live and breathe knowledge. Potential is what we believe in and it's our mission to help you discover yours. We invest in you, your technical skills, and your development as a software professional.
Who are we looking for?
In Ljubljana, we recently opened our newly built tech hub. The hub is a creative space, which supports us and our community with everything we need for high-quality collaborative work.
Therefore, we are looking for a knowledgeable and driven individual to join us on our journey moving forward. Aside from years of experience and past titles, we value passion for delivering high-quality work, ambition to solve problems, and enthusiasm for continuous improvements.
What will we do together?
As a consultant, you will develop new skills through dynamic assignments which will empower you to progress faster in your career. You will get to work alongside brilliant minds, focusing on innovation instead of maintenance.
- Join our hand-picked colleagues and together you will co-create custom software, that will impact large numbers of users in Scandinavia and beyond
- Work in a distributed team with co-located and remote colleagues
- Actively participate in system architecture and product decisions
- Design and build modern and highly available containerized backend solutions
- Design and build services using serverless computing and cloud technologies
- Constantly help your colleagues grow and work better through code reviews and pair programming
- Have the opportunity to participate in discussions, facilitate workshops, and share knowledge about topics of your expertise
We believe you have:
- Roughly 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A passion for technology, sharing knowledge and enabling others
- Experience with Node.js
- Proficiency with object-oriented programming
- Experience with event-driven architecture with publish/subscribe and event stream models
- Experience with and understanding of relational or NoSQL databases
- Experience with REST or GraphQL APIs
You'll make us extra excited with:
- Experience with agile software development and working in cross-functional teams
- Experience in designing and implementing robust authentication and authorization strategies
- Experience in building performant backend serving high-traffic global services
- Exceptional dedication to the community through your commitment to open-source or other visible initiatives
What are we offering?
- A full-time employment with a distinct salary range, in reflection to your experience and responsibilities
- Additional monthly payments into your pension fund
- 25 days of paid annual leave plus a minimum of two extra days of paid leave to use for your personal and professional growth
- Time to focus and work on one assignment at a time
- A dynamic environment with opportunities to work in various industries and different teams
- Flexible working hours aligned with your team’s preferences and family schedules
- Your choice of the latest and greatest of work tools, including your own brand new computer (Macbook Pro M1, Lenovo…) 💻 and brand new phone (iPhone 13, S22…) 📱with a data plan
- Monthly chats with your team lead with regular check-ins in between, to help you unlock your true potential and to support you in improving not just on a professional but also on a personal level
- Company-wide monthly meetings with complete transparency on our business decisions and future plans 📈
- Comfortable office environment with artisan coffee ☕, fruit & healthy snacks, on-point holiday decorations, a book library, multiple intriguing boxes of board games, Playstation, and much more. Pets 🐶 are welcome too!
- Personal choice of your creative spot in one of the 1800 square metres of our newly built tech hub in Ljubljana. The hub is where you will collaborate with your colleagues in open space areas, be able to sit down for a private meeting in one of the many 1:1 rooms, find a peaceful seat in the quiet wing 🏰 or a sunny spot on our rooftop terrace
- Access to the 13|37 private gym with dedicated spaces for yoga, pilates, fitness, and massages
- Our fierce dedication to work-life balance and overall well-being 🧘♂️
- Love 💚and support for your ideas and contributions to social events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, and group sports activities
- Access to inspiring speakers & experts through a variety of knowledge-sharing events, either during Knowabunga, knowledge streams or in competence groups
- A hefty annual knowledge & hardware budget to be spent on conferences, additional tooling, education, licences, or gadgets of your choice
- Like-minded and engaged colleagues that you can both learn from and enjoy having a fika with. And they get the same from you. It’s as simple as that
We've got this. Together.
Get some insights into life at 13|37 by checking out our Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Flickr.
For contact or questions: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you