Imagine yourself in a place where you can expand your knowledge while solving some of the greatest challenges in tech today. Where game-changing individuals are essential for game-changing products.
We are 13|37 and we believe in people, values and lifelong learning. Could this be where you belong?
We are an international software consultancy company that empowers our clients and colleagues through the co-creation of sustainable tech solutions.
With more than 300 passionate individuals, we are a mix of over 40 diverse nationalities and cultures. We proudly celebrate that our colleagues come from a wide variety of backgrounds, and firmly believe that it enriches all of our lives and the software we create.
At 13|37, we are invested in growing with our clients, our community and each other. We live and breathe knowledge. Potential is what we believe in and it's our mission to help you discover yours. We invest in you, your technical skills, and your development as a software professional.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a knowledgeable and driven individual with intermediate or senior levels of professional experience.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will take our projects to another level. You have an eagerness and ability to enable the team to deliver, run and change software with confidence. Aside from years of experience and past titles, we value passion for delivering high-quality work, ambition to solve problems, and enthusiasm for continuous improvements. Taking on a senior role, we expect you to be a value multiplier, helping us advance our colleagues, our company, and our culture.
Those who succeed in this role usually have:
- At least 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A passion for technology, sharing knowledge and enabling others
- Good coding/scripting skills (Python, Bash, Powershell, or similar)
- Hands-on experience from working with Infrastructure as Code
Production experience in designing and implementing highly scalable and available infrastructure using Cloud services (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Production experience in developing CI/CD pipelines for deployment automatization
- A tool belt equipped with Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab, Jenkins, Serverless, Terraform, or comparable technologies.
- Experience in utilizing/setup PaaS infrastructure services, not only the most basic hosting
- Love for terminal and *nix-shell
You'll make us extra excited with:
- Experience with agile software development and working in cross-functional teams
- A strong sense of responsibility to design, implement and follow resilient security policies
- Exceptional dedication to the community through your commitment to open-source or other visible initiatives
What will you do?
As a DevOps Engineering consultant, you will develop new skills through dynamic assignments to progress faster in your career. You will get to work alongside brilliant minds, focusing on innovation instead of maintenance.
- Join our hand-picked colleagues and together you will co-create custom software, that will impact large numbers of users in Scandinavia and beyond
- Work in a distributed team with co-located and remote colleagues
- Take responsibility for the whole DevOps environment in your project
- Enable the development team with containerization, configuring infrastructure, and building CI/CD pipelines
- Automate deployments of services on various cloud platforms
- Monitor and operate multi-layered applications powering high-traffic services on a global scale
- Have the opportunity to participate in discussions, facilitate workshops, and share knowledge about topics of your expertise
- Continuously enhance ways of working regarding relationships, tools, and best practices
We put knowledge in the spotlight - this is what you get:
To assure that we never stop gaining and sharing knowledge among ourselves, with our clients, and with the community, this is a selection of our "knowledge buffet":
- Competence groups, code lunches, local and international conferences, and masterclasses are some examples of how we meet up, socialize and share knowledge within the organization
- Some examples of our contributions to the community are our community conference leetspeak, live-streamed knowledge sharing, and hackathons.
- Combine all this with the freedom of having your own knowledge budget to be spent on conferences, additional tooling, education, licenses, or gadgets, along with a supportive and engaging spirit on top of it all.
Would you like to learn more?
Get some insights into life at 13|37 by checking out our Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Flickr.
For contact or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you