Imagine yourself in a place where you can expand your knowledge while solving some of the greatest challenges in tech today. Where game-changing individuals are essential for game-changing products.
We are 13|37 and we believe in people, values, and lifelong learning. Could this be where you belong?
We are an international software consultancy company that empowers our clients and colleagues through the co-creation of sustainable tech solutions.
With more than 300 passionate individuals, we are a mix of over 40 diverse nationalities and cultures. We proudly celebrate that our colleagues come from a wide variety of backgrounds, and firmly believe that it enriches all of our lives and the software we create.
At 13|37, we are invested in growing with our clients, our community, and each other. We live and breathe knowledge. Potential is what we believe in and it's our mission to help you discover yours. We invest in you, your technical skills, and your development as a software professional.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a knowledgeable and driven individual with senior levels of professional experience and also experience in taking a technical lead role. Aside from years of experience and past titles, we value a passion for delivering high-quality work, ambition to solve problems, and enthusiasm for continuous improvements. You will be a value multiplier, helping us advance our colleagues, our company, and our culture.
What will we do together?
As a consultant, you will develop new skills through dynamic assignments which will empower you to progress faster in your career. You will get to work alongside brilliant minds, focusing on innovation instead of maintenance.
As a senior iOS engineer, you will:
- Join our hand-picked colleagues and together you will co-create custom software, that will impact large numbers of users in Scandinavia and beyond
- Work in a distributed team with co-located and remote colleagues
- Actively participate in system architecture and product decisions
- Build impressive and immersive mobile apps that enhance the end user's quality of life
- Constantly help your colleagues grow and work better through code reviews and pair programming
- Have the opportunity to participate in discussions, facilitate workshops, and share knowledge about topics of your expertise
- Continuously enhance ways of working regarding relationships, tools, and best practices
We believe you have:
- At least 8 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A passion for the iOS ecosystem, constant learning, and adopting new technologies
- Knowledge of Swift & iOS SDK
- Experience with UIKit
- Experience with dependency management (SPM...)
- Experience with the App Store submission process
- Understanding of App Store Review Guidelines
- A passion for technology, sharing knowledge and enabling others
We put knowledge in the spotlight - this is what you get:
To assure that we never stop gaining and sharing knowledge among ourselves, with our clients, and with the community, this is a selection of our "knowledge buffet":
- Competence groups, code lunches, local and international conferences, and masterclasses are some examples of how we meet up, socialize and share knowledge within the organization.
- Some examples of our contributions to the community are our community conference leetspeak, live-streamed knowledge sharing, and hackathons.
- Combine all this with the freedom of having your own knowledge budget to be spent on conferences, additional tooling, education, licenses, or gadgets, along with a supportive and engaging spirit on top of it all.
We've got this. Together.
Get some insights into life at 13|37 by checking out our Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Flickr.
For contact or questions: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you